The demons are real. They lurk in the shadows hunting, studying, and stalking their prey. They are waiting for her – she is weak, she is vulnerable, she is alone. With each battle, they grow stronger and more knowledgeable. They will toy with her, let her think she has won. However, they are just getting ever stronger. She puts up a good fight, but she fights alone. No one has her back. Exhausted, afraid, and alone she surrenders. The victory is theirs. She is completely at their mercy.
- A Conversation About Hiring/Working with a Virtual Assistant July 13, 2018
- Oh No! Not Another Email! June 17, 2018
- Travel Approval Request June 4, 2018
- Alumni Nametag June 4, 2018
- 30th Anniversary Nametag June 4, 2018